About Me

My photo
Currently doing a PhD in Medical Science. But also love to follow news and reviews about the latest mac gadgets, technology, and softwares. For all you geeks and tech enthusiasts out there! Here's a place where you can find the latest news and reviews on apple technology and applications :D If you like what you see then you make sure to follow me on youtube, and as always thanks for watching and please subscribe!

Sunday 17 April 2011

Journey to the Blog World

Spent most of the weekend creating, optimising and syncing my blog to my youtube account, facebook account and twitter account. This is just so that I can bring you guys, no matter which way you choose to follow or subscribe to me, the latest news and updates. So a few more bugs here and there that need sorting out, and then hopefully in a couple of days this journey will be good to go! Wish me luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment